Terms of Service
Please read our terms of service and policy policy listed below.
If the User is a legal entity allowing its employees, delegates, directors and/or subcontractors to access the Platform (these persons are hereinafter indistinctly referred as a “User“). In such a case, the legal entity undertakes to bring these Terms and Conditions to their attention. It guarantees that these persons will comply with these Terms and Conditions and, in any case, further warranties Gwapa App for any breach by these Users of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions define the conditions under which the User can use the Platform.
Any registration on the Platform implies unreserved acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, which the User acknowledges having read and understood.
Article 1 – Definitions
Terms and expressions whose first letter of each word is in capital letters have, within the Terms and Conditions, the meaning assigned to them below, whether they are used in the singular or plural.
1.1 « API » shall mean any of the Application Programming Interface made available by Gwapa App on the Platform. The APIs may be developed by Gwapa App or by Developers.
1.2 « API Store » shall mean the online API platform hosted by Gwapa App.
1.3 « Developer » shall mean the User who has developed her/his own API to make it available to Marketers via the API Store.
1.4 « Intrusion Test » shall mean any software tool (including in particular but not limited to Loadrunner, Winrunner, Silk performer, Rational Robot, QALoad and WebLOAD) designed to automatically emulate the actions of a human and used for data entry, data migration, load tests, performance tests, performance control, performance measuring and/or « stress tests ».
1.5 « Marketer » shall mean the User who wishes to use APIs available on the API Store to collect data on the Internet.
1.6 « Robots » shall mean the automatic or semi-automatic software agents that are part of the APIs that will interact with third-party computer servers.
1.7 « Services » shall mean (i) the automatic hosting and operation services of the API offered to Marketers; and/or (ii) the API distribution services offered to Developers via the API Store.
Article 2 – Subscription – Access to the Platform
In order to register on the Platform, the User must complete every field of the registration form with full and accurate information. The data for which communication to Gwapa App is mandatory are identified as such when the User is registered.
The User represents and warrants that s/he will be using the Platform in the course of her/his professional activity and, as a consequence, s/he shall not be considered as a consumer under applicable law.
In case of an incomplete or erroneous declaration the User’s account may be deactivated, ipso jure, without notice and without further formality. The User acknowledges that Gwapa App shall not be held liable for any of the consequences that may arise from such an erroneous or incomplete declaration.
The User declares that s/he is able to enter into contractual relationships. Any User being under legal age warranties that s/he received the approval of her/his parents or of the person exercising the parental authority.
The registration and the creation of a User account is done using the email address that the User communicated to Gwapa App and the password s/he chose (for security and confidentiality reasons, it is recommended to the User to select a password composed of several types of characters and modify it on a regular basis) or through a third-party connexion module.
The personal account of each User allows her/him to update her/his personal details.
The login name and password are personal and should not be disclosed to third parties. All uses of the Platform done using the login name and password of the User shall be deemed to have been performed by said User.
In case of disclosure of the User’s login name and password, the User must connect to the Platform at the following address https://go.gwapa.io/request-password in order to regenerate a new password.
2.2 Access to the Platform
Users are personally responsible for setting up the IT and telecommunications resources required to access the Platform. Gwapa App is exercising its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Platform is accessible twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
Gwapa App reserves the right, without notice or compensation, to temporarily or permanently close the Platform in order to perform maintenance operations.
Gwapa App may make any changes and improvements to the Platform that it deems relevant.
Article 3 – Description of Services
3.1 Services offered to Marketers
The Services allow the Marketer to (i) execute and operate the APIs via Gwapa App’s servers, (ii) host the collected data and (iii) automatically get fit the data in the desired file format.
3.1.1 Operation of APIs
The Platform allows the Marketer to execute and operate an API on the website s/he has selected in order to perform certain specific actions on such website.
The Marketer must select the API that meets her/his needs via the API Store and execute it.
The list of APIs available on the API Store is available at the following address https://www.gwapa.io.
3.1.2 Data hosting
According to the choices made by the Marketer, some data may be collected while executing the APIs. In this case, the collected data may be hosted on the Platform or on a third-party server designated by the Marketer. If the collected data is hosted on the Platform, the Marketer can export all or part of her/his collected Data, at any time, on condition that all invoices that have been sent by Gwapa App up to that date have been paid in full.
The Platform and, as applicable, the collected data, are hosted on the infrastructure defined and made available to the Marketer by Gwapa App, designed and sized at the discretion of Gwapa App. This technical infrastructure may be shared by several of Gwapa App’s Marketers.
3.1.3 Automatic formatting
The Marketer will be able to extract the collected data and put them in the file format s/he wants.
3.2 Services offered to Developers
The Platform allows Developers to create their own APIs and make them available to Marketers via the API Store.
To do so, Developers should go to the following address https://www.gwapa.io/developers.
Gwapa App reserves the right to assess the quality of the APIs developed by Developers to ensure that they meet the announced functionality.
If Gwapa App notices that the API does not fulfill the announced functionality, Gwapa App reserves the right to remove said API from the API Store.
Article 4 – Price conditions – Duration
Access to and use of the Platform are offered by Gwapa App at the prices featured on the relevant page, which can be found at the address https://www.gwapa.io/pricing.
Some subscriptions (and in particular free subscriptions) are subject to certain usage restrictions (e.g., volume of collected data, export of collected data), which are set out on the subscription page.
The User takes out a subscription for the period that is defined at the time said subscription is taken out (the “Initial Period“). At the end of the Initial Period, and of each successive subscription period, the subscription will be automatically renewed for the same period of time, except in case of early termination under the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions. Gwapa App invoices the subscription monthly, in arrears.
The cost of the subscription is liable to be given in Euros (€), American Dollars ($) and/or Pound Sterling (£), including all applicable taxes (depending on the regime that applies to the User) and is applicable from the date on which the User order is validated.
Orders can be paid online using a credit card, through the Stripe platform.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, Users also accept the terms and conditions of use of the payment service provider Stripe available at the following URL address: https://www.processout.com/terms-of-service.
The User warranties to Gwapa App that s/he has the necessary authorisation to use the payment method that s/he selected when validating the order. The purchase will be debited from the User’s account at the time the order is processed. Gwapa App will take all necessary steps to ensure the security and confidentiality of data provided online. The transaction will be processed on the Stripe platform, which alone will have access to the credit card details provided on the Platform at the time of payment. Gwapa App reserves the right to suspend the processing of any order and any delivery if credit card payment authorisation is refused by an officially accredited organisation or in case of non-payment. When the payment method has been selected, the User must pay for the order using the secure Stripe interface, which will legally finalise the purchase agreement that s/he has made with Gwapa App. Online provision of credit card details and the final validation of the order by the User constitute proof of order and all sums due for the products selected in the order will become payable.
In case of failure to pay a subscription instalment, the User’s access to the Platform will be immediately suspended.
Article 5 – Users Obligations
5.1 Marketers undertakings
The Marketers undertake to:
- (i)have the necessary authorizations to access websites via APIs;
- (ii)comply with the terms and conditions of use of the websites they visit through the APIs;
- (iii)not to extract a substantial (in terms of quality and/or quantity) part of a database;
- (iv)not to access confidential information without permission;
- (v)not to infringe on any third party’s rights, including in particular copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- (vi)not to violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including, without limitation, the laws and regulations governing the protection of personal data.
In any case, Gwapa App has, a priori, no control over the Robots, the Collected Data, the operations carried out and/or other content of Users on the Platform because the Marketers decide on their use.
The Marketers acknowledge that Gwapa App shall in no event be held liable in the event that the Marketers fail to comply with the provisions of this Article 5.1.
5.2 Developers undertakings
The Developers undertake to:
- (i)not to create any Robot with a view to a use contrary to applicable legislation;
- (ii)not to create any Robot with a view to infringing on third party’s rights or which invites involvement in any activity whatsoever that is contrary to applicable legislation and/or which infringing in third party’s rights, and in particular as regards collection of personal data and/or intellectual property;
- (iii)not to infringe on any third party’s right, including in particular copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights in the development of APIs;
- (iv)not to violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, in the development of APIs;
- (v)Only make available to Marketers via the API Store, APIs that are fully functional.
Developers acknowledge that Gwapa App merely stores and distributes APIs developed by Developers on the API Store to make them available to the public without automatically monitoring these APIs.
The Developers acknowledge that Gwapa App shall in no event be held liable in the event that the Developers fail to comply with the provisions of this Article 5.2.
5.3 Users undertakings
In the absence of the prior written authorisation of Gwapa App, it is prohibited to:
- (i)publish or to transmit, on or using the Platform, content of an illegal, threatening, humiliating, defamatory, obscene, hateful, child pornographic or blasphemous nature, or any other message that could constitute a crime or an offence, that could incur civil liability, breach legislation or incite others to do so, or content that could be used for any purposes that are contrary to law or to these Terms and Conditions;
- (ii)use the Platform in such a way as to, from our point of view, either negatively impact the performance or the functionalities of the Platform, or of any other computer system or network used by Gwapa App or by any other third party, or negatively affect Platform Users;
- (iii)download or transmit into the Platform or use any hardware, software or routines containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other programs and processes designed to damage, interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of the Platform, or to appropriate the Platform, or to resort to any means whatsoever to saturate our systems or breach third party rights;
The user is reminded that articles 323-1 and following of the Penal Code provide for sentences of up to five (5) years in prison and fines of up to 150 000 Euros for the following:
- (i)fraudulently accessing and remaining in an automated data processing system;
- (ii)fraudulently deleting, modifying or adding data into that system;
- (iii)the fact of obstructing such system.
Gwapa App undertakes to respond promptly to any request related to a use of the Platform that is obviously illegal and that would breach the rights of a third party. To this end the User (i) acknowledges and accepts that its use of the Platform may be immediately suspended, temporarily or definitively; and (ii) warrants Gwapa App for any harm, expense or damage that such a use of the Platform could create for it.
Intervention by Gwapa App on the Platform is strictly limited to: (i) those operations necessary for the provision of developments ordered from Gwapa App by a User; (ii) maintenance and/or support required to keep the Platform operational; (iii) deleting obviously illegal content hosted on the Platform and of which Gwapa App has been made aware.
Article 6 – Licence to use the Platform
6.1 Right to use the Platform
Gwapa App grants to the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, without right to sub-license, right to use the Platform in the entire World, as long as the User’s account is active on the Platform.
The User shall refrain itself, directly or indirectly, and shall refrain any person that is to use the Platform on its behalf (including its employees, agents, business partners and sub-contractors), unless with Gwapa App’s prior express written consent, from:
- (i)decompiling , disassembling the Platform, carrying out reverse engineering to create products derived from the Platform or attempt to discover or re-create the source code, the ideas on which it is based, the algorithms, file formats or programming or inter-operational interfaces of the Platform except within the limits of the rights granted under article L. 122-6-1 of the Intellectual Property Code, in any way whatsoever. If the User should wish to obtain information to allow the Platform to interact with another software, the User undertakes to request such information from Gwapa App, which may provide the User with the required information, subject to payment by this latter of the associated costs;
- (ii)fixing, alone or with the assistance of a third-party provider, any defect of the Platform in order to have it conforming to its destination, Gwapa App exclusively reserving this right in accordance with article L. 122-6-1 I 2° of the Intellectual Property Code;
- (iii)suppressing or deleting any reference or label related to the intellectual property rights of Gwapa App and/or of any third party;
- (iv)transferring, using or exporting the Platform in violation of applicable legislation;
- (v)integrate or associate the Platform with other software or documents or create compose or derivate works relying on all or part of the Platform;
- (vi)performing any use of the Platform other than those allowed under these Terms and Conditions.
Article 7 – Personal data protection
7.1 Gathering of personal data by Gwapa App
Gwapa App respects the privacy rights of the User and recognizes the importance of protecting the information collected about him/her. This Article 7 is about how Gwapa App collects, stores, and uses the personal information that the User provides to it.
Gwapa App will, for its own use, process personal data related to the User, those data being (i) communicated by the User at the time of it registration or (ii) later on through her/his personal account on the Platform.
The information for which a communication to Gwapa App is mandatory are identified as such upon registration and/or the purchase of a service.
Unless upon request or with the express consent of the User and in strict compliance with his/her directives, Gwapa App will not proceed with any other personal data processing other than those describes in this Article 7.
7.1.1 Legal basis for processing
By registering, subscribing or using Gwapa App services, the User consents to the use of his/her personal data in line with these Terms and Conditions.
Furthermore, in order to use the Platform and benefit from Gwapa App’s services, the User accepted the terms and conditions.
This document formalizes a contractual relationship between the User and Gwapa App, which serves in particular as the legal basis for the collection and processing of the User’s personal data by Gwapa App.
7.1.2 Purposes of the processing
Personal data gathered by Gwapa App are processed for the following purposes:
- (i)Access and use of the Platform, understood as the consultation of the accessible information of the Platform;
- (ii)Sale of services;
- (iii)Order management (e.g., payment, billing);
- (iv)Statistical and market analysis, and marketing information;
- (v)Where required by law or in connection with legal proceeding or disputes;
- (vi)Manage requests for the exercise of the rights listed in Article 7.4 below;
- (vii)Any other use allowing the improvement of the Website and/or any other services provided by Gwapa App.
7.1.3 Your rights
The User has the right to consult, rectify, delete, object and portability their personal data. He/she also has the right to define guidelines on the fate of personal data after his/her death.
In addition, the User may oppose, limit or withdraw her/his consent.
To exercise any of those rights, the User shall use the account management access provided to him/her or contact Gwapa App on firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning her/his name, surname and e-mail address.
7.1.4 Conservation of data
The personal data of the User are kept for a period of three (3) years from their collection.
Audience measurement statistics shall not be kept for more than thirteen (13) months.
At the end of this period, the closure of a User’s personal account triggers the deletion of all personal data allowing identification of the relevant User, with the exception of the data needed to be able for Gwapa App to fulfil its legal obligations (e.g., billing data).
Certain data may be archived beyond the time limits provided for (i) in the event of contentious proceedings in order to establish the reality of the facts in dispute; and/or (ii) for the purposes of investigating, establishing and prosecuting criminal offences for the sole purpose of making such data available to the judicial authority as necessary.
7.1.5 Recipients of personal data
Gwapa App may temporarily and securely transfer certain personal data of the User to third parties when necessary:
- (i)the execution of the order placed by the User via the Platform (e.g. payment service provider);
- (ii)in response to an injunction from the legal authorities.
The User’s personal information, and in particular email address, is not rented, sold, exchanged or shared with any other service providers if the User has not expressly accepted to receive promotional offers from other companies likely to be of interest to the User.
When Gwapa App uses the User information as described in this policy, this may involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When Gwapa App does this, Gwapa App makes sure that appropriate steps are taken to protect the User’s personal information and your rights.
All personal information that the User provides to Gwapa App is strictly confidential.
Apart from generating statistics on Platform use, these traffic analysing cookies will also, in association with certain types of advertising cookies (used on third party Platforms and/or contents when the User accesses them), deliver more relevant Web advertising.
- (i)For Mozilla firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=Activer+et+d%C3%A9sactiver+les+cookies;
- (ii)For Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies;
- (iii)For Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en;
- (iv)For Safari: http://www.apple.com/support/?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html;
- (v)For Edge™:https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- (vi) For Google (AdWords Remarketing): https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en;
- (vii)For Google (Google Analytics): https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
7.1.7 Statistical use of anonymous data
For business purposes Gwapa App collects, handles and stocks statistical data on Platform use and on Developers’ activities.
This information may be transmitted to third parties, is anonymous and does not reveal in any way whatsoever your identity, even indirectly.
7.2 Collection of personal data by Gwapa App as a subcontractor
The Marketer, as part of its of its marketing operations, may operate an automated processing of personal information within the meaning of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (“Law No. 78-17“) and the Data Protection Regulation (“GPDR“). In such case, it wishes to entrust certain technical aspects of this processing to Gwapa App under the conditions defined hereinafter.
Gwapa App processes of the Marketer’s customers (“Customer Data“) on behalf of the Marketer to provide its services.
7.2.1 Marketer’s Undertakings
The Marketer undertakes, for the performance of these Terms and Conditions, to:
- (i)Integrate into the Customer Data only the information that is strictly necessary for the proper performance of its services by Gwapa App;
- (ii)Document in writing any instructions concerning the processing of Customer Data by Gwapa App;
- (iii)Comply with the provisions of Law n° 78-17, of the GDPR and, more generally, of the regulations applicable in every country in which uses the services;
- (iv)Supervise Customer Data processing.
Gwapa App cannot be held liable for a Marketer’s breach of applicable law, unless the law expressly provides otherwise.
It is up to the Marketer to obtain the consent of the data subjects and to supply all relevant information to the individuals affected by the processing operation at the time the Customer Data is collected.
7.2.2 Gwapa App’s Undertakings
In accordance with article 32 of the GDPR, Gwapa App will take and maintain all appropriate measures, and in particular the appropriate technical and organisational measures, to protect the safety and keep confidential the personal data that the Marketer has entrusted to it for the provision of the services covered by these Terms and Conditions, in order to prevent it from being distorted, altered, damaged, distributed, or accessed by unauthorized persons.
Gwapa App undertakes to ensure that those persons authorized to process the personal data on its behalf:
- (i)Undertake to respect the confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal duty of non-disclosure;
- (ii)Receive the necessary training in terms of personal data protection.
In any case, Gwapa App undertakes to comply with applicable legal provisions relating to processing conditions and/or use of Customer Data as communicated by the Marketer or to which it may have access as part of the supply of the services covered by these Terms and Conditions.
In particular, Gwapa App undertakes to act only upon written instructions of the Marketer for processing the personal data in question. Especially, Gwapa App undertakes, during the course of these Terms and Conditions and beyond, not to use the nominative information that has been collected or to which it may have access in the performance of these Terms and Conditions, for purposes that are contrary to the Terms and Conditions. Gwapa App undertakes to use the nominative information that has been collected or to which it may have access only for the purposes of supplying the services covered by these Terms and Conditions to the Marketer.
Gwapa App undertakes not to transmit Customer Data to any entity or individual other than its own service providers or third parties designated by the Marketer.
Gwapa App undertakes to assist the Marketer, in as far as possible, by putting into place the appropriate technical and organizational measures; as well as by comply with its obligation to follow up on requests sent by individuals with a view to exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, objection, limitation and/or portability of data.
Gwapa App undertakes, in as far as it appears necessary and given the information that has been communicated by the Marketer, to help the Marketer comply with its obligation to:
- (i)Notify the supervisory authority of a personal data breach;
- (ii)Communicate with the individual affected by a personal data breach;
- (iii)Carry out an impact study related to data protection.
Further, Gwapa App undertakes, in conformity with the GDPR, to maintain a record of its personal data processing activities as a data processor for the Marketer.
Gwapa App will make available to the Marketer the necessary documentation to show that it has complied with its obligations and to enable inspections to be carried out by the competent authorities or audits to be carried out by the Marketer under the conditions defined by mutual agreement with Gwapa App.
Gwapa App will keep Customer Data during the term of the contractual relationship between the Marketer and Gwapa App. At the end of these Terms and Conditions, the Customer Data will be deleted, except for that which Gwapa App is required to keep in order to comply with its legal obligations. In addition, upon the Marketer’s request, Gwapa App may provide it with a back-up of the Customer Data at the end of the Terms and Conditions.
Gwapa App reserves the possibility of entrusting the performance of all or part of its service provision under the Terms and Conditions to one or more sub-contractors, on condition that they have been approved – in advance and in writing – by the Marketer and that they have committed to undertakings equivalent to the provisions of this article 7.2.
Article 8 – Intellectual property
8.1 Intellectual property rights related to the Platform
The Platform is the exclusive property of Gwapa App, in particular as regards the APIs developed by Gwapa App, as well as all associated documentation even when made available to Developers.
All content that has not been put online by the User, and in particular, all data, functionality, text, names, designations, images, photographs, graphics, trademarks, sounds, is the exclusive property of Gwapa App or its licensees. These Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as transferring any one of Gwapa App’s rights. Not one of these elements may be downloaded, copied, modified, deleted, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, sold, hired, granted or used in any way whatsoever, without the prior written express agreement of Gwapa App or its licensees.
8.2 Intellectual property rights related to the APIs developed by the Developers
The API developed by the Developer are the exclusive property of such Developer, without Gwapa App being able to claim any rights to such APIs.
The Developers expressly authorize Gwapa App to make available to the public the APIs they have created through the API Store, such authorization being made for the entire World and for the duration of protection by the corresponding intellectual property rights.
Article 9 – Warranty – Liability
The Parties expressly agree that Gwapa App is acting as a hosting provider for the contents and, as such, it has no general obligation to monitor the contents that is made available and/or broadcasted from its Platform.
To the full extent permitted by applicable law, Gwapa App expressly waives all warranties towards the Users. Gwapa App does not guarantee that there will be no bugs and, as a consequence, does not guarantee that use of the Platform will be uninterrupted and error-free. The User acknowledges in particular that Internet transmissions are not secured and may be delayed, lost, intercepted, corrupted, and that confidential information is transmitted over the Internet by the User at his/her own peril.
To the full extent permitted by applicable law, the User acknowledges that the Platform is provided “as is”and as such Gwapa App shall not be liable for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the grounds, which may have been suffered by fact of using the Platform, and therefore waives any claim for compensation. If Gwapa App should be ordered to pay a financial penalty for any reason whatsoever, the Parties expressly agree that the amount of said penalty shall not exceed the amount of the sums actually paid by the User during the last six (6) months of subscription, which the Parties agree would be a fair amount in view of their respective undertakings in these Terms and Conditions.
Within the limits permitted by applicable statute, the User may only hold Gwapa App liable for breach of these Terms and Conditions for a period of one (1) year from the date at which the breach in question arose, which the User specifically acknowledges and accepts.
Article 10 – Termination
The User may terminate his/her subscription by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . The termination of the Subscription shall be effective upon expiry of the ongoing Subscription period.
Would s/he wish so, the User may request that Gwapa App deletes its account.
Gwapa App reserves the right to (i) suspend access to the Platform or to certain functionalities of the Platform, or to (ii) terminate the account of the User by right, without notice, with no further formalities and no indemnity being due, by electronic mail or by regular mail, in the following cases:
- (i)The User has been using the Platform in a way which is contrary to public order and decency;
- (ii)The User has breached the intellectual property rights of Gwapa App and/or a third party;
- (iii)Loss, misappropriation, unauthorized or fraudulent use of a username and password by the User;
- (iv)Conception, use or provision via the Platform of any content that is unlawful or in breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- (v)If an account is terminated the User may no longer use the Platform from his/her account, which will be closed.
Gwapa App reserves the possibility to interrupt, at any time, temporarily or permanently, access to the Platform. In case of a definitive interruption, the User will be informed by any means that should be deemed appropriate by Gwapa App.
Gwapa App shall under no circumstances be held liable to the User, a Developer or to any third party for the termination and/or suspension of the User’s account under the conditions set out in this article.
Article 11 – Miscellaneous
11.1 Intrusion tests
The User is authorized to Used Robots in relation to the Platform, provided that such use (i) does not lead to the creation of one or several user accounts on the Platform; and/or (ii) cannot be considered to be an Intrusion Test.
The User guarantees Gwapa App from any harm, loss, actions, outlay, decisions or costs (including any compensation that may be awarded to a third party, in particular clients of Gwapa App) associated with the non-availability, a production incident or any other technical difficulty that may arise at a time when the User was conducting an Intrusion Test.
11.2 Notification of unlawful content
In accordance with the provisions of article 6, I, 7° of law n° 2004-575 dated June 21 2004, Gwapa App has no general obligation to monitor the information that it hosts on the Platform.
If the User should find that content put on line on the Platform and/or accessible via a hypertext link breaches applicable statutory or regulatory provisions, and in particular constitutes obviously unlawful content (e.g., infringing of a third party’s rights, defamatory), the User can notify Gwapa App by sending an email using the form available on the Platform or by using the signalling tool made available in the profile pages.
The User must supply Gwapa App with all of the necessary information so that Gwapa App can identify the content in question and/or point it out to the editor or the administrator of the Platform on which the unlawful content is broadcast, such as:
- (i)Name, surname, profession, home address, nationality, date and place of birth (for an individual) or company form, name, registered head office and legal representative body (for a company);
- (ii)description of the disputed facts and their exact location;
- (iii)the reason for which the content must be withdrawn, including reference to the legal and factual basis.
11.3 Modification of these Terms and Conditions
Gwapa App reserves the right, at any time, to modify these Terms and Conditions of use and sale as it may deem to be necessary and useful.
<!– If any modification of these Terms and Conditions arises, Gwapa App undertakes to submit the new Terms and Conditions to the User’s acceptance the next time said User connects to the Platform. –>
The User will be able to access them through her/his personal account and on the Platform.
Any User who does not specifically accept the new Terms and Conditions may terminate his/her account in application of these Terms and Conditions Article 11.3 stipulations.
11.4 Force Majeure
Neither Party shall be held liable if the performance of its obligations should be delayed, restricted or made impossible by virtue of a case of force majeure
If a case of Force Majeure should occur, the performance of the obligations of each Party shall be suspended. If the Force Majeure should last for more than one (1) month this Agreement may be terminated at the request of the most diligent of the Parties, with neither Party being held liable. Each of the Parties shall bear their own costs that may be incurred as a result of the Force Majeure.
If one or other Party fails to exercise any one of its rights under the terms of this Agreement whatsoever, this shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right, such waiver only to be deemed to have been given when expressly declared by the Party in question.
11.6 Convention of Proof
Computerized records shall be kept in the systems of Gwapa App under reasonable security conditions and shall be deemed to be proof of exchanges, actions, orders and payments that have arisen on the Platform or via email.
11.7 Relationship between the Parties
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Parties shall remain independent contractors and no provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating between the Parties any partnership, company, nor any relationship of agent or commercial agent.
11.8 Partial Invalidity
If one or more of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions should be held to be invalid by a competent court, the remaining provisions shall retain their scope and effect.
The provision that has been held to be invalid shall be replaced by another provision, the scope and meaning of which shall be as close as possible to the scope and meaning of the invalidated provision, in compliance with the applicable legislation and the mutual intent of the Parties.
Article 12 – Applicable law – Competent jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Philippines law.
Any dispute related to the conclusion, the interpretation, the enforcement and/or the termination of these Terms and Conditions is submitted to the exclusive competence of the Philippines Courts, notwithstanding plurality of defendants.